Sunday, January 27, 2008

TA-DA

wooo lala.

finally i can post for the very first time for 5s1 =)
eh you guys should be proud of me okie? 1st up, i'm typing in perfect spelling.2nd, i'm doing this voluntarily. how RARE is that lah =) from the greatest TINk =)

ANYWAY. i have a great idea too. we should post CAMWHORE PICTURES of ourselves. to update each other on how we look =)

anyway. i should not start posting my camwhore pics just yet. let florence do the honours =)

by the way,

i MOVED. =) to ara damansara.
my cellnumber is still the same.
if you want to reach me. mail me. call me. zonifiedyen@gmail.com =)
and i'm heading to University of Sydney on valentine's to study economics =)

there.i updated myself =)

now its everyone elses turn.

and yi ning. you did not update youraelf lar. pffft. so i tag you LOLZ and flo and caleb and rachel. =D

by the way. was looking at our class picture.was wondering about this.over this 2 years, did xing ji grow any taller? XD i'm really curious =)

2 comments:

cnxc323 said...

Xing Ji ar? Fuiyo! Tall and manly now. With BULGING muscles.

isabella said...

WAHAHAHAHHAHAH
im laghing shitloads now XD