Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The 5S1 '05 Revival Tag - Caleb Passing The Baton

Me ar? Well, to find out more about me visit my blog . Why would you want to do so you ask? Well, because it's Visit cnxc323 '08. So pop along my blog to read about what I usually eat in the jolly ol' boring city of Southampton.


Well, if you don't want to read my blog even after that Visit adverts we are so exposed to, I can give you a summary: Basically what you can find in my blog is a gazillion photos of pasta as I eat that like, well, alot. Yea, sick of eating my own pasta already as nice as they taste. Muahaha.

So anyway, yesterday was my last paper for my semester one exam. Was horrid. But oh well, Hope I did good enough. For those of you not in the know, I'm doing Electronics Engineering in the University of Southampton. Why am I here? Well, coz it's THE best school for electronics, outside the US and I am just lazy to apply to the US. So there. I'm here. It takes about 1.5 hours to get to Southampton by train here and trains here costs two bombs or £22 to be exact, AFTER discount. Yea... I shan't be taking the train no more, I'll take the bus more often.

Haven't seen no snow yet since I got here. GLOBAL WARMING. Bah. Thanks to everyone and their wasteful habits I don't get no snow HERE in the YOO KAY. So yea. Stop being wasteful everyone. Global warming WILL destroy us all! Recycle, turn off lights if you don't need them, turn your aircond down to 23 degrees celcius and walk instead of drive.

Ok, now that I've got my ESC rant out of the way, I tag Xing Ji, Xing Ji, Xing Ji, Shaun, Sui Yuan, Si YI and heck, whoever name isn't here, you'll have to do it anyway. So please do. I tag 5S1.

P.S. I tag Yingxu also. And Elaine and Darell. But their presence on this blog is just.. non-existant.

No comments: