Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The life cycle of an ex-con...i mean ex-student

Fun things you learn on the internet... I'm the owner of a mysterious Energy Enterprise that set up a blog but didn't bother putting up any posts (www.xingji.blogspot.com), plus my name is Sammy.

Anyway, I think I'll just give you a brief outline on how i'm killing time these days waiting for my A-level results to come out...

10.00 am : Wake up
10.30 am : Get out of bed (Ask no questions, tell no lies)
10.45 am : Brush teeth
10.50 am : Eat breakfast (Warning. May contain traces of egg and dairy products)
11.00 am : Activity*
13.00 pm : Lunch (Warning. May contain traces of animal fat)
13.30 pm : Activity**
17.00 pm : Accompany mum to pick up sister from work (Weekends not included)
18.00 pm : Dinner
19.00 pm : Activity***
20.00 pm : Evening news
20.30 pm : Yoo Hee the Witch/MTV
21.30 pm : Activity****
00.00 am : Go upstairs
00.05 am : Brush teeth
00.10 am : Turn off lights
00.11 am : Lie on bed
00.12 am : Think
01.30 am : Sleep
04.30 am : Wake up from nightmare*****

* Shopping/CNY prep/House maintenance/Sudden urgent chore (these pop up fairly often)
** Resumption of previous activity. Sometimes, if mum is not home, I dota till I throw up.
*** On weekdays, mum and sis watch Singaporean dramas. I sneak an hour online.
**** More house maintenance/CNY prep/something will crop up
***** Generally consists of exam nightmares regarding econs, physics, and oddly enough, pendidikan moral. Sometimes, disturbing childhood incidents resurface to haunt me...

In between my packed daily schedule (yeah rite), I have managed to run a grand total of three (3) times (adios muscleman), learn cooking from my mum, went for an undang seminar (lihong says only 6 hours wasted wor), fantasized about starting my own comic strip, bitch slapped myself out of it, and started fantasizing about other stuff instead. Sometimes I remember to bathe. I plan to watch Sweeney Todd and Meet the Spartans next. Any takers (I promise to bathe first)?

P.S. Wall's mini popper chocolate flavour tastes really good.
P.S.S. I need a haircut.
P.S.S.S. I tag Shu Haur, Nicholas and Chun Wei. Plus I retag all those who've already been tagged but not posted...you lazy ****** you

****** : people - Mammals of the species Homo Sapiens, sometimes bipedal. Part-time bloggers (they just need encouragement, like an AK-47 to the neck)

1 comment:

cnxc323 said...

MY WORD there actually IS a xingji.blogspot.com and it was created back in 2005! Xing Ji! Did you have a premonition which told you of this tag and hence triggered you to create that empty energy news blog and named yourself Sammy just so you could make a joke now?! Is this the power of Xing Ji to create jokes to be told 2 years in the future?! Perhaps you woke up from a nightmare one day 3 years ago and created the blog as ordered by your nightmare or something.

BY THE BLOGS ALL HAIL XJ!