Monday, June 12, 2006

WOW..ThAnkS florence..i din know i got a blog..haha

I was wondering wat my name was doing under CONTRIBUTORS>.. so i clicked my name..and wala..out come my pitiful blog that has been abandoned for more than one year now..haha...and this was my second visit to the blog( the first being the time when i created the blog..) and when i saw my blog for the 2nd time..i was amazed at how crappy i was..especially the spiderman and starwars thing..plain stupid..oh well..guess thats just me..and well..i think i'm gonna continue on crapping in my blog...thanks florence for making me realise i hav a blog!!!!

hehe
THANKSS!!

btw...
JAPAN lost..
damn!!

but oh well..life goes on..not that life won't go on if they win...but...oopss..crapping starting again..aiyah.gonna go write something for my dead blog...good night!! adious

1 comment:

Flo said...

Czech Republic won!!! WOOT! First time I actually sat down the whole time to watch a game. Wait.. only the second half actually, but still. :D THREE-ZERO! lalala~~~

Aiyo you arr. Lol!

Oh, and I still owe you 6 bucks!