Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Those stupid crazy years...

To think it's been 6 months into 2006 already... for some of us, that means 6 months into college... while others have just started... there are some in between... but I'm not sure if there's anyone from our class who's not studying... Is there anyone? It'll be cool to know what they're up to... anything's cooler than mugging for your mid years while on "holiday"...no less during the world cup ( although that hasn't stopped me from watching till 5am....muahahaha...)

Sometimes though... while in the middle of a boring lecture or just stoning in my room... my thoughts wander off to those time I've had during sec school...everything seems funny now... even the cruel mindless punishments I've had at the hands of all those guru disiplin( i'm inclined to be biased against those puishments....)

Sometimes when I think of all the absurd things that have happened...such as the time we kai pow Loke Jin at the back of the class while Encik Hardev was teaching in front...Or Lihong's quotes of the day that were painstakingly compiled into the Book of Crap ( not sure who has it now)...and a whole lot of other seemingly day-to day funny happenings which were taken for granted then but seemed all the more precious now that we can't do them again...

How bout you guys... I'm sure you must have somthing to share with us about your time in CHS...cmon...if you dunno what to post...you can post this instead...some memorable moments in CHS...or even unmemorable ones...so that we can remember them again...it doesn't have to be a famous high point that everyone knows about...I'm not saying that it can't be ...it just doesn't have to be..yeah...it can just be something that happened one day that a few people know about which you think is cool or funny or sad or anything...heck...what am I typing...just post whatever you want...we'll read it all...

As for World Cup...I'll like to add my 2 cents worth....ya...2 cents...very cheap punya...anyways( I think I've finally found out where I learnt that word "anyways" from...yesterday I heard the song Stan by Eminem on Mtv and got one part he said anyways..and during form 1 i kept on reciting the lyrics everyday...but that's just me rambling again)....anyways...after I watched the match between Czech and Ghana...I'll have to say my new favourite team is Ghana man...most entertaining football match I've ever seen...My dearest World Cup hope is that Ghana will advance to the knockout stages and then continue to play like that and win the world cup...

1 comment:

cnxc323 said...

Hey! Book of Crap! Totally forgot.. Whoever has it (either Shaun or Li Hong?) must post all the crap into this blog.