Monday, June 12, 2006

just a brief update of sikeat's holz

haha flo is working so hard there..so must put in something also...
well i just had my 2 weeks of holidays...yesterday was the LAST DAY...sad...my second semester is starting today!! even worse...all the mid-year test papers are coming back right after holidays...T.T
this holiday was kinda fun...and sorry for didnt join us guys for the gathering last saturday >.< ...tho i didnt do anything meaningful stuffs or study..haha at least i enjoyed my holidays.. ermmmm went out for many NITEs starting from the nite of my last mid-yea paper where i watched 2 movies in a row ...that was fun hoho...x-men3 followed by da vinci code...both movies are nice!!! other than nite activities....the best one -----motorcar show 2006 at PWTC....thatz really nice!! all the great cars...hot babes..haha...main priority is the new cars... therez formula one car...sport car....classy-sport cars like brabus (this is dam expensive) ..and i had a tatooo done on my hand by the pretty girl haha too bad i didnt take a pic of that...
basically i spent my holidays sleeping...playing...go out...hope i don regret it later ^^

No comments: