Sunday, June 18, 2006

so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen goodbyeeee~

Okay, I don't know whether it's spelt correctly... my other language is Czech, you know... not German *ahem koff koff* :P

Me, Everlyn and Si Yi will be off to KTT tomorrow!

I'll be back on most weekends, I think. Gonna miss my daily routine of not really doing anything planned in particular.

I'll try to keep you guys updated once in a while, ya.

All the best to everyone and may God bless you!!! Hopefully I get to see everyone again within a years' time...

Kudos to all my beloved compatriots!!!

*waves keris and* - oh, wait... I forget shields weren't a popular traditional weapon...

*waves keris and left hand (holding nothing) in air*

GO, GO FIVESCIENEONER!!!

*realizes self has been jumping up and down like a crazy pom-pom girl, straightens clothes, puts on a dignified sophisticated "doctor look"*

And now please excuse me: I'm off to chase a dream.

2 comments:

Sui Yuan said...

Wow, flo u stil hav access to a PC thr rite ?

I on behalf on the others 5s1ers, thank u for all u hav done in this blog.

Without it, we wud hav been out of touch wif each other n probably cudnt care less. Now we (at least I) feel we hav at least sumthg to hang on to from our CHS days.

For dat Florence, xie xie ni !!

Cheers

Flo said...

You're welcome. :) Thanks for updating the blog! hehe..