Friday, November 28, 2008

Deck the Halls with Boughs of Holly

So, yesterday, I really, *reaaaally* wanted to post something up over here, had a bunch of great ideas on what to post, but as usual, when Procrastination sets in, there goes the mood. :)

It's getting quite Christmassy over here... we've had snow last weekend, and it was jolly thick. I'm looking forward for more though. It only makes sense to be so cold when there's some white slush on the ground to pelter someone with. :0)

Tests here are getting more and more frequent. It's good in a way - get us to study more. But bad in the sense that after we're done with tests for the week, we're so burned out and bored that we tend to slack even more on the following week. :-S

I wonder how is everyone doing now. I've done a little photo collage and stuck it up in front of my desk. It's supposed to motivate me to give my all since I've been addicted to the Internet for the longest time, and I suppose it is working somewhat.

*feels like wasting time*

*looks up and sees Nick giving me a grim smile*

*feelings of wasting time diminish, POOF!*

:-D

But yeah... how *is* everyone doing now? I feel super distant on this side of the earth, disconnected from everyone. And now that blogging and Facebook and MSN has lost its allure on me (blame it on previous Internet addiction - too much of anything will eventually get boring).. it's like, hmm, watching the lives of others on TV or something. Maybe I should really get back to email-writing and start bothering everyone all over again.

Which reminds me of a funny incident today... We were talking about drug metabolism (how the body processes drugs) and my professor said,

"So, in the case of renal failure, what is the most buttering?"

"Huh? Buh-what?"

"Buttering."

*English native speakers look at each other*

"Buttering? Like, butter?"

"Yeah. Like, annoying."

"Ohhhhh, bothering!"

:-D

Speaking of language, the choir will be singing a traditional Czech mass. Which will be sung interestingly fast, crazy consonants and all. Fun. :P

1 comment:

xingji said...

Lol... for a moment there, I thought your prof was getting kinky.