Friday, July 18, 2008

Reunion: Map to Venue

THIS IS THE MAP:

http://www.map.com.my/map-search-detail.php?mapID=6326d4a73dcefcf4c0aac40331a53a97



AND THIS IS THE ADDRESS:


(pls check your emails for the address for privacy reasons... if you didn't get the emails, just call 016 248 0088 or 8076 7737)


FOR THOSE DRIVING CARS:


According to Tim's mom you have to park in Uptown opposite the house. Parking is free on Sunday. Parking around OCBC and Starbucks should be ok.

I told our dear host that we'll be invading his house from 7pm onwards. Just a reminder - the potbless is THIS Sunday. That's the 20th of July.



FOR THOSE WHO ARE GOING FOR PAINTBALL:


Have fun! And make sure you aim for Sui Yuan. Ask Xing Ji why if you don't know yet. Haha! Remember that we want him to come for the potbless in one piece, though.

Now, if you'll excuse me... I'll have to figure out a way to arrange for transport for myself! Anyone from Puchong willing to hitch me a ride? I'll tell you Prague stories in exchange! And I won't comment on your driving skills! And err... err... *desperate* I'll wash your car!

Take care, all. :-)


FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T MAKE IT TO BOTH EVENTS:

We'll miss you. *hugs*

No comments: