Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday 5s1

... the reunion... was amazing. Even though I came late and left early.


I love the way we can just be ourselves and talk freely.

I love the way we still care after so many years.

I love the way we sang the school song.

I love the way we've grown and yet can still connect.


In my opinion la...
We can never be the 5s1 we once were,
but the 5s1 we are now is even cooler than before.

Take care.

And make sure you attend the next reunion. =)

Love you all. (This is not a mere gushy statement)

4 comments:

Sui Yuan said...

I agree whole heartedly to your post. Felt so happy that we stil CARE for each other.

xingji said...

seconded...walau...u all come back straight away online wan ar? lol...the video is hilarious...suiyuan...u look damn swt when we singing happy birthday...hehe

Sui Yuan said...

LOL, where to get the video ?

xingji said...

i will upload on facebook once i reach sg...cos now i'm busy packing...that and all the paintball pics...bla bla