Sunday, July 06, 2008

Okay guys.

Here we go again.

All in favour that we reunite, breathe.

Okay, since *that's* settled...


5S1 CLASS REUNION '2008

Date/Day:
Start suggesting dates!!! I'm vouching for either 19 / 20 / 26 / 27 of July. Please tell me if these dates are alright, or whether we should meet up in August, instead. (I'll only be free up to 2nd/3rd of August... coming home for a study break actually. Long story. So I really won't be able to help organize any date beyond those I've mentioned... cos I still got to study!!! I chose weekends because I'm not sure if some people have classes during weekdays.)

Place:
Since Tim has moved out from the vicinity of SS17 (was it? can't remember...) anyone willing to offer up their house? Once again, we promise to take out the trash and mop the floor if we have to. Otherwise, we can just meet up at some restaurant. I'm in favour of a house, actually... because it means we come early and leave late... I mean, at a reasonable time, and keep to a good budget and exhibit some cooking skills they gained from living away from good home-cooked food. So. If really nobody can offer up their house or , I'll just have to ask my parents whether I can offer mine.

But it'd be awfully cramped.

But then again, it depends on how many of us *can* turn up.

Or I was thinking... another option is to go for that paintball thingy and then go for a meal somewhere if you guys want.

It's really up to the majority vote.

Or if there are other ideas, pls suggest!

That's all from me now.

And once more, it's up to us to make this a successful meet up. ;-)

I mean, surely all the budak-budak asing have some stories to trade with the budak-budak local, am I not right? :-P

SO, PLS REPLY!!! A.S.A.P. I WILL BUG YOU IF I HAVE TO BY CLOUDING UP YOUR INBOXES UNTIL I GET REPLIES.

(Provided my mom doesn't ground me from touching all forms of entertainment, since I'm really back to study, and enjoy some family time to prepare for my last paper of the term.)

Much love and hoping for good feedback,
Flo.

No comments: