Saturday, July 08, 2006

BLOOD DONATION

Yo..haha
just donated 450ml of my blood yesterday
nice experience
get to lie on the bed..then the rest of the day got a fabulous excuse to just slack and not do anything useful..and then got good excuse to sleep more too

so next time there's blood donation and i'm feeling lazy
hehe
think i'll go donate again
haha
after all
the more blood u donate
then the more blood u will reproduce
and new blood is always better right?

anyway World Cup coming to an end
4 years later World Cup again
by that time all of us probably will be some where doing our degree while Sui Yuan will be out working as an accountant ( damn!!)
remember to belanja mamak when u get that first paycheck ok Sui Yuan!!

3 comments:

Sui Yuan said...

LOL i may not b able to catch the World Cup in 2010 unless my boss lets me off. LOL

Oh btw i did get my 1st paycheck d. I worked as a teacher sum weeks back for one week. RM30 per day so i gt RM150.

Wan me belanaja ?? Nxt time lo...

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»