Saturday, March 25, 2006

hello again

Hey everyone... Just a minor highlight on what I'm doing nowadays (besides the normal activities of pigging out and in and all around what baloney am I talking about).

I'm helping my aunt who's a lecturer in nursing carry out surveys of heart disease patients in Hospital KL every Thursday. Good way to brush up my nearly-forgotten BM, spoken with more "err"s and "uhmm"s than ever. So far, so good... the fun thing about it is that I get to carry out these surveys with about 4 third-year medical students (which from my observations, could be from CHS and are pretty normal and not at all bleary-eyed and sleep-deprived the books and the media make them out to be). Most of the heart patients are aged over 50. Apparently the marketing tactic to ensure they finish answering that 20-minutes survey without running away from us labcoat-clad youngsters is to praise how good and fit they look every now and then. :P And the most hilarious thing about Hospital KL is that beside the consultation room, there's this HUGE aquarium. The water is jet-black - poor fishes must be choking in there. Knowing me, when I saw that, muffled long-term giggles took place instantly.

How's everyone? From what I heard, Form 6 starts somewhere in May. JPA results should be out soon. Hmm. Hope everyone's good.

I miss our class. How I wish we could, like, stick together as a class and form a country on our own or something.

Wait a minute... that would mean economic imbalance. What would we do with about TWENTY doctors, a few business people, a few lawyers, a few engineers?

Who would we doctors operate on?????

Haha! Wishing you guys all the best in pursuing your dreams into succession!

P.s. Come to think about it, *do* we have 20 aspiring doctors from our class alone?

2 comments:

Li Hong said...

dun worry i'll be the smart one and be the onli handyman cum cleaner cum rubbish collecter in the country..since demand of me is super high...and i can monopolize the whole rubbish business...well...muahahaha!!!

Flo said...

I can't imagine what we'll do without your services, lihong. hahahahahha