Monday, August 17, 2009

Yo 5S1-ians,



Long time no hear. Its a real pleasant surprise to see someone blog here, especially if its Flo.



Anyway, yes life has changed, time has flown us by and we are older and hopefully wiser. Haha I don't need reminding that our secondary school days are not just a memory away but it has been 4 years. That's cause even my bro (and your sis, Flo) is in Form 5 and are revising for THIER SPM. Oh, SPM ... those were the days.



I too havent been blog-hopping, at least for the past 7 months since I started work. But now that work has decided to take a vacation, I at least have the time to come over here and take a look.

UPDATE @ 25 Aug 2009

I so wanted to post this up last week, but so happen work hit me in the face. I was blogging half way when my manager called me. And I have been busy for the rest of the week. Anyway, I think we should plan a year end gathering and make sure as many ppl come as possible. Maybe even the teachers.

Take care people ...

No comments: