Saturday, June 28, 2008

Coming Up!

http://uniting-diversity-contactlist.blogspot.com/

If you didn't get my email about it:

Dear dudes and duddetes of 5S1 '05

How is everybody? I know some of you overseas people are already back in the motherland enjoying good food, family and being soaked in sweat (which will be pretty much the same for me, now that the Sun is blazing most furiously!)

First of all, I'd like to apologize for not being able to follow up with completing the class contact list as I've planned last year.

Right now, since I'm still gonna be stuck in Europe with only one subject left (Anatomy finals)... I might as well be of some other good use, and really, really complete that list! I know Mei Wen has been asking since last year (so sorry!!!) and a couple of other people.

So, once again, please send me your details:

NAME:
MSIAN ADDRESS:
HSE NO:
HP NO. (LOCAL):
HP NO. (OVERSEAS):
EMAIL:
MSN:
BLOG ADDRESS:
D.O.B.:
PLACE OF STUDY:
COURSE OF STUDY:


Please also include a 500-word essay to let me know how you are doing, so that I can evaluate your mental state of mind.

Just kidding. :-P

Hopefully I'll be able to complete the list before I get back to Msia (which will be around mid August to early September, depending on how the paperwork and all goes. Here ahh... terlalu banyak bureaucracy. :-S)

For those who are done with exams... GOOD FOR YOU!!! Have a nice, good, well-deserved (I hope!) holiday. :-)

For those who are still struggling with me with late nights of eleventh-hour cramming, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!

Take care, everyone.

Love, Flo.

P/S: How come no news about the paintball thingy wannn??? I may not be around to bug around to join, but still... do go for it if you can! ;-) Thanks to Sui Yuan for effort. :-)

No comments: