Tuesday, November 28, 2006

One Year After SPM

Can't believe its actually one year after SPM..

Today my friend and I were feeling bored so we browsed through our friendster's friends' photos.. and he showed me pictures of his friends which he said has "turned bad".

This got me thinking..
What did i turn into in this 1 year in Singapore?
Have i changed??
well..i honestly dun know..if u ask me i would say that i haven changed...maybe junior colleges in Singapore ins't conducive to change..because we still pretty much operate in the "school atmosphere" though i certainly learnt a thing of two in my one year in Singapore..

To me, a lot of ppl haven changed a bit since last year...
like Yen Tink...haha especially Yen Tink...I thought after a year in Taylors maybe she would have a boyfriend...lol..Win Jean, Chun Wei, Zhen Yuan...
haha all haven changed...

And a lot of ppl have changed too..
like Wei Kean..
haha..he seriously suddenly become very different from wat i know..lol

Well..so here is my question to everyone..
who do u think have changed a lot in this 1 year??
pls post!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS

5 comments:

Flo said...

I'm so happy whenever I think of Yen Tink.. She seems like she'll never ever change! And if you ever get a boyfriend, you better tell us, k!!!

lol..

Anonymous said...

i think everyone has changed lol...just not apparent sometimes...cos u change along wif them...but i vote wei ken too...

Flo said...

Why? What happened to him?

isabella said...

hahahah i never changed? I DID LAH.. COME ON... but then again. i will alwiz be crazeeeeee =) that WILL NEVER EVER EVER CHANGE =P

WOOOT>.. wassup wit wei ken. he is having a gf too?XD

peeeps out there... yeah. i will gladly ANNOUNCE to teh WHOLE WIDE WORLD when i get a bf. like postign it HERE~~~ =P (unliek.. SOME ppl. whahahahah )

Sui Yuan said...

Man, so outdated man !! Someone better organise the class gathering. I'd do it if i had the time but wun b around til after Christmas.

Wonder how is everyone.... dun tink dat many ppl changed.... cant tink of u guys been different LOL

Cheers