Monday, August 28, 2006

National Day gathering !!

Pls, ppl dun giv me an excuse u've gt class as 31st August is National Day !!

Xingji says he'll b back n i tot y not hav a gathering ? I noe sum ppl in Spore hav class but if ur back here, do join us.

I'll set the details k ? Here they are :

McDonalds, Midvalley
11am
31 August 2006

Pls spread the word n confirm thru dis post or sms me. I hope at least 10 of us makes it if not i'll jus hav to cancel it.

EDIT : Crap i cant make it la. Oni free after 3pm. Mayb hav to cancel or u guys go ahead.

Cheers

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...suiyuan....i'll be back only in the afternoon la...my bus leaves at 1130...whoops...forgot to mention that..maybe should just postpone...next day or something

cnxc323 said...

You'll be back?! And you never told me?! You BASTARD!

Anonymous said...

wah...never see u o9 somemore...anyways...i told u last time i came back bah...but now u know...hehe

Li Hong said...

yo yo wait 4 me can i coming back on the 2nd..lol
but'll also reach in the afternoon

Sui Yuan said...

2nd ah ? Can gua. Sat we go out til night la. Or Sunday oso can. Call or sms me.

Cheers