Tuesday, May 16, 2006

JPA scholars from 5S1

Just to keep you guys updated...

Flo
- 1 yr of A-levels in Kolej Teknologi Tinggi, Sepang
- 5/6 yrs Medical Degree programme in the Czech Republic

Everlyn
- 1.5 yrs of A-levels in KTT (same as above)
- 5 yrs Med Degree programme in India

Elaine
- 1.5??? yrs of Ausmat at UITM??? (not sure)
- Property evaluation / commerce (or something like that) degree programme in Australia

I think Everlyn and I are definitely going for it...

To all my dear friends who didn't make it, I still KNOW that you guys are still the brilliantest people around, and able to achieve all your dreams if they're in tandem with God's will and if you work hard and smart.

Love & miss you all.

7 comments:

xingji said...

Walau...Elaine...Australia...which part?

Shaun Siau said...

Congrats to all of you! Make the best out of it!

P.S. My roommate got US! So lucky!!!

xingji said...

yeah...should be a great opportunity...btw which part of india and us and chezch exactly...i mean like...do they tell u? apparently...some pharm students got IMU

xingji said...

shaun..is ur roomate ronnie?

Flo said...

I think the JPA will give us a list... It's up to us to meet the requirements and apply to the universities in our designated countries.

BUT in my case, I only have to chose between:

(a) Charles University, Prague (4 other places, forgot where)

(b) Palacky University, Olomouc

I think I'll be eyeing for the latter, unless I hear some weird complain / news about Charles Uni being a better choice. :P

xingji said...

i heard prague has lots of culture n history to it

Flo said...

yeah, it does. A lot of lovely old buildings. Nice place to go sight-seeing, hopefully it's a nice place to get my medical degree, too. :)