Monday, February 27, 2006

Sui Yuan is back !!

Hey guys... mis me ?? Haha anyway on special demand. I'm here to post. Bout life at Sunway College, i'm the oni 5S1 thr.

Oh ya went back to see Mr Kean dat day, he said he missed us alot. So does Pn Amerjit. They're lookin forward to see us on March 13. Scary man dat day.

Back to Sunway, well jus came back from playin ball. The standard thr is quite high but i enjoy the competition. Li Hong, watch out... But i do mis the times we play football. Havent played yet. Oh ya i tried for Student Council but din get it. Mei Khoon from s2 gt it though. Our system here is diff from Taylors. We hav no voting system n hav to b interviewed. I cant blif i din get it whiloe Tze Siang gt it (the LPS), no offense to him though. Anyway i wun b dat free s study n YOU club is very much on my mind.

Btw guys abt Youth Outdoor Utopia, it was Chun Wei's idea initially, all credit to him. Those of u who luv camping n those of u who havent tried, pls join in the club. Taylors might hav one n HELP too though i'm not sure abt both. The camp is scheduled to b during December, so do leave some time available for dis camp.

Er... how's accounts ?? Well its so much different from skool man. I hav to take 9 papers dis yr n its all related to being a manager. I learn stuff lik accounting to ppl management to costing. Wow my head's exploding man. Stil can manage my time quite well. I dun tink u guys might lik wat i'm doin, but hey, in 10yrs i maybe earning more than any of u, doctors included !! Haha jus joking....

Running out of topics here... Oh ya, if u guys hav any gathering pls do call me, how can u forget me ?? Guys, futsal, football or basketball, i'll try to make it, jus call me.

Gd luck to all of u, n may the 5S1 spirit long live ....
Cheers

No comments: